I’ve posted about Spanish photographer Alfonso Batalla before. He’s one of my all-time favorites, and these Superstructure works are as fascinating as his previous series. Have a look on his website, here.
- RT @TorontoART: Philanthropist offers $5M to protect Detroit Institute of Arts' collection ctvnews.ca/business/phila… #art #news via @theartmar… 2 days ago
- RT @HuffPostArts: Judge spares street artist from jail time because he might be 'the next Banksy' huff.to/1f3q30b 2 days ago
- Nelson #Mandela - his light-filled lithographs belie the horror of his time in prison #art wp.me/p1IwvW-5ae 2 days ago
- RT @mdashkin: Posters of the Anti-#Apartheid Movement: #Mandela’s Struggle in Posters nyti.ms/1bKLTqk #Art 2 days ago
- RT @CairoEsculturas: #Cultura como antídoto is out! paper.li/CairoEscultura… Stories via @jaw501 @parcrew @fakhriyanivini 2 days ago