This Edinburgh photographer (who goes only by the Flickr name Whiskey Galore) merges color and b&w to create vivid splashes on Iceland’s sere terrain. Taken on a trip this month, these shots are beautifully crafted.
Iceland: Color Against the Gray
What do you think? Cancel reply
- The Multiple Pleasures of the Venice Biennale #art #travel wp.me/p2ilxB-4nI 1 week ago
- RT @designboom: 387 tiny model houses found mysteriously in a junk shop reconstruct history of architecture: designboom.com/art/the-387-ho… http://… 2 weeks ago
- Toronto watercourses, at night, electrified by the city. #photography via @AndrewEmond wp.me/p1IwvW-522 2 weeks ago
- Dominique Fortin's Mues Show: Unique & Dreamlike @ThompsonLandry #art #toronto wp.me/p1IwvW-54t 1 month ago
- Sidestreet in Cappadocia #sketchbook #travel wp.me/p1KbDr-2ho 1 month ago