This short documentary by The Perennial Plate exemplifies the gift of making art out of travel. It collapses three weeks of filming, traveling and eating in India into one beautifully executed day – with an emphasis on food that makes the mouth water. I watched three times before I was satisfied I’d absorbed all the exceptional visuals.
Documentary: The Art of Travel
What do you think? Cancel reply
- Dominique Fortin's Mues Show: Unique & Dreamlike @ThompsonLandry #art #toronto wp.me/p1IwvW-54t 1 week ago
- Sidestreet in Cappadocia #sketchbook #travel wp.me/p1KbDr-2ho 1 week ago
- Dark: Pat Dumez Portraits of Women #art wp.me/p2ilxB-4nq 1 week ago
- Lauren Luloff's delicate layered fabric paintings @cooper_cole_ #Toronto #art wp.me/p1IwvW-545 1 week ago
- Relja Penezic: 'Whatever it takes to construct an image' #mixedmedia #collage wp.me/p2ilxB-4mT 1 week ago