Shae Detar hand colors her photographs, the way it was done in the days before color processing. She experiments in her darkroom for painted images that range from whimsical to elegant to haunting. Nothing like this on Instagram.
Shae Detar’s Hand Painted Photographs
What do you think? Cancel reply
- Dominique Fortin's Mues Show: Unique & Dreamlike @ThompsonLandry #art #toronto wp.me/p1IwvW-54t 1 week ago
- Sidestreet in Cappadocia #sketchbook #travel wp.me/p1KbDr-2ho 1 week ago
- Dark: Pat Dumez Portraits of Women #art wp.me/p2ilxB-4nq 1 week ago
- Lauren Luloff's delicate layered fabric paintings @cooper_cole_ #Toronto #art wp.me/p1IwvW-545 2 weeks ago
- Relja Penezic: 'Whatever it takes to construct an image' #mixedmedia #collage wp.me/p2ilxB-4mT 2 weeks ago