These works glow with the colors of India, from a travel series by Moscow artist Katia Petrunina. All her works are worth investigating, for style, color and precision.
Katia Petrunina’s Colors of India
What do you think? Cancel reply
- Dominique Fortin's Mues Show: Unique & Dreamlike @ThompsonLandry #art #toronto wp.me/p1IwvW-54t 1 week ago
- Sidestreet in Cappadocia #sketchbook #travel wp.me/p1KbDr-2ho 1 week ago
- Dark: Pat Dumez Portraits of Women #art wp.me/p2ilxB-4nq 1 week ago
- Lauren Luloff's delicate layered fabric paintings @cooper_cole_ #Toronto #art wp.me/p1IwvW-545 2 weeks ago
- Relja Penezic: 'Whatever it takes to construct an image' #mixedmedia #collage wp.me/p2ilxB-4mT 2 weeks ago