These near-surrealistic style photographs are from France, Austria and Hungary by Akos Major, born in Hungary, now living in Vienna. These works are from his series, Still. See more on his website, here.
Akos Major: The Still Series
What do you think? Cancel reply
- The Multiple Pleasures of the Venice Biennale #art #travel wp.me/p2ilxB-4nI 2 weeks ago
- RT @designboom: 387 tiny model houses found mysteriously in a junk shop reconstruct history of architecture: designboom.com/art/the-387-ho… http://… 2 weeks ago
- Toronto watercourses, at night, electrified by the city. #photography via @AndrewEmond wp.me/p1IwvW-522 2 weeks ago
- Dominique Fortin's Mues Show: Unique & Dreamlike @ThompsonLandry #art #toronto wp.me/p1IwvW-54t 1 month ago
- Sidestreet in Cappadocia #sketchbook #travel wp.me/p1KbDr-2ho 1 month ago